Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Card Catch Up


Today, I am sharing a few cards that I made in the spring but just had not gotten to posting.  Hope you enjoy them.

Using Simple Stories Daily Grind Collection from a My Creative Scrapbook kit, I made this masculine birthday card.





Supplies: patterned papers, die cuts, stickers (Simple Stories), celebrate stamp (American Crafts), today stamp (CTMH), inks (Tsukineko), wood veneer stars (Studio Calico)



I had a good time giving it some dimension and playing with the stickers for reading flow.





I was so stoked that Simple Stories reposted it when I put it up on my Instagram account.


I dug into it my stash and made a card for a friend's birthday.  I used an old Kate collection from Making Memories to create this card.








Supplies: patterned paper (Making Memories), cardstock (Paper Reflections), digi stamp bird (Bugaboo Digi Stamps), sentiment stamp (Imaginisce), border punch (Fiskars), gelatos (Faber-Castell), ink and multi medium (Ranger Ink), funky purple trim (Dollarama), stardust glitter pen (Gelly Roll by Sakura), pen (CTMH), silver packaging ribbon (Misc.)


I used Bugaboo Digi Stamps' bird that I coloured with gelatos and tucked it into a neat nest made from some funky dollar store ribbon. I also used their Stella Says Sketch #208 for inspiration.







Yeah for using my stash!

Lastly, a quick and simple card that I made for my Magenta ATC swap partner to tuck them in on their travels when I sent them off to the Netherlands. Love the big script font in the Winnie & Walter Hello stamp.







Supplies: pre-printed floral card base(Laura Ashley), ribbon and wood veneer flowers(CTMH), "Hello" stamp(Winnie & Walter), ink(Tsukineko), glitter glue (Studio G-Hampton Arts), jewels and fabric flower(Dollarama)


Until next time.


TTFN,


1 comment:

Gayle Price said...

Beautiful cards...so bright, crisp, clean and fun. Love your page of Gracex2, just gorgeous.