Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

1/2 Way There...

Wow! We are already more than half way through 2012. I hadn't even thought of it until My Mind's Eye July Challenge.  While I didn't get to play along with the challenge, I liked the idea of the challenge and was inspired to create this card.


Supplies: patterned papers, die cuts, stickers, chipboard, twine (MME), stamp and ink (CTMH)


For this one, I raided my stash and used Good Day Sunshine Girl patterned papers and die cuts and a chipboard piece from Abbey Road's Round and Round Beep Beep Collection. Throw in some stamping, inking and twine.. and there you have it!

This would make a great card for a project milestone or academic adventure.  Remember the value is not in the destination, it is what we learn on the way there. Enjoy the journey!


TTFN,

3 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love this line by MME...but I love them all! ;) That scooter though is adorable...very cute card, love the pattern paper of clouds at the top with the sun...perfect!

Heather Landry said...

The twine is sooo cute! It looks like a road. This card is perfectly fabulous!

LG said...

This is sooo cute!